วันพุธที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

My Card development Story

One day, I ultimately gave in to my mother's orders to clean my room on a lazy Saturday morning. She all the time tells us that the last time we clean our room was when we were in high school. The occasion we went into college, we find this new alibi called "busy" and we started to live in a jungle! That would all the time be my mother's spiel to force to clean our room. It never worked until today. Until I woke up and realized the truth in what she is saying. My room is in effect a mess and I in effect need to clean it up.

I started with the floor of course and sweep all the graphic dirt away. I also went on clearing up all the graphic mess in my cabinet, dresser and study table. It was in effect very tedious, it took me some time to resolve on every piece of crap as to either I should keep or throw it away. I have lots of paper in my study table. Some of them could in effect tickle a funny or memorable memory.

All of those memory makes me think at first that all of them has a sentimental value but then again, on second think, I come to be more scrutinizing and I ended up throwing a lot of them away. After the graphic area, I went for the cabinets and the pile of boxes in my room. It was in effect a tiring contact but the adventure doesn't end there.

Just when I saw all of the paper that I gathered, I remembered my art class when I was in high school and the instances when I was all the time in panic on where can I find recycled materials for my card production project. I conception of production a card and spread the love and thoughtfulness to my friends and family.

The whole day, I tried to brush up my card production skills using only the papers that I found in my room that was about to be thrown away. I resisted the urge of getting some new bond paper and my sister's art materials. I tried to custom my creativity skills and make something insightful and thoughtful! It was a series of trial and error. I admit I wasn't able to make a exquisite card the first time, not even on the second or third time. It in effect took me a lot of failed attempts to come up with a exquisite piece.

Yes, after all the plentifulness of materials that I have, I was only able to halt one greeting card and I must say, it's in effect potential over quantity this time.

My Links : Cheap Store Room store furniture Game 69

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น